아이엔제이컨설팅(주)
로그인 회원가입
자유게시판

상담센터 031-441-8840

평일 09시 - 18시
주말, 공휴일 휴무

• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

The interval between competitions at the Paris Olympics is extremely t…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Adolfo
    댓글 0건 조회 17회 작성일 24-08-22 10:14

본문

n Waiting for Asia's Contender

The football competition at the Paris Olympics is currently anticipating the contender from the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) who will take Group A if they win against Guinea U-23, as well as

047233200_1714667932-000_34QP3VT.jpgyono and Desak Made Rita Kusuma Dewi.
    Furthermore, from badminton, there will be two Indonesian male individual players, Anthony Ginting and Jonatan Christie, then women's singles Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, female pair Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti, men's doubles Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto, and mixe

042843700_1718793152-20240619BL_Pengumuman_SCM_Sebagai_Pemegang_Hak_Siar_Paris_20.JPGfor both formal and match occasions.
    If you loved this information and you would such as to receive even more facts relating to international studies resource kindly browse through our site. The audience introduction event was vibrant. Moreover, there was also an exhibition organized at The Dharmawangsa, Jakarta on Thursday (4/7/2024). The battle gear for Indonesia's athletes at the 2024 Paris Olympics use crims

use as motivation," Lalu Zohri explained.
    "In my view, I'm sure that if there was a slightly longer break to rest, my time could have been 10.0 seconds or 10.1 seconds. Personally, I believe I was on fire. I don't rue anything, essentially this serves as motivation for me, hopefully in future championships I c

ill participate in the 2024 Olympics.
    "Lalu Muhammad Zohri will represent Indonesia for the Paris 2024 Olympics in the Men's 100m event of Athletics, via the Universality Place allocation. This will be Zohri's second appearance at the Olympics following Tokyo 2020," wrote th

Bola.com, Jakarta - Indonesia's lifter, Eko Yuli Irawan, cannot to say much when inquired about the prospect of targeting a gold medal at the Olympic Games in Paris 2024, sl

Previous Olympic Experience

The Indonesia's U-23 squad will face either the Uzbekistan U-23 National Team or the Saudi Arabia U-23 National Team in the U-23 Asian Cup semifinals at Abdullah bin Khalifa Stadium, Doha, in the e

s more nuanced," elaborated Eko Yuli.
    "The rest are okay, because of course in terms of technique, it's possibly just refining, and mentally, God willing I'm still prepared because of course since April 2024, the last event, God

ngles Badminton at the 2024 Olympics.
    Performing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung defeated the player from Thailand, Ratchanok Intanon in the quarter-finals in two straight sets (25-23

Moving into the second set, Gregoria Mariska performed brilliantly in the second set, pulling far ahead and leaving Ratchanok Intanon behind. Jorji managed to

, on Saturday (3/8/2024) evening WIB.
    Gregoria Mariska Tunjung initially was ahead 8-6, but was pursued to 8-9 and then turned it around to lead 10-9. The athlete from Wonogiri, Central Java committed some mistakes tha

ification to prepare for the first round.
    "They were waiting for me, the others had already gone inside, I rushed from the warm-up area, carrying my ID card, trying to catch up with them. I entered the room, switched clothes, put on my racing outfit again, put on spikes, and headed straight

Liputan6.com, Jakarta The journey of Indonesian sprinter, Lalu Muhammad Zohri, at the 2024 Paris Olympics has concluded. After advancing from the elimination phase by becoming the runner-up in heat 5, Zohri had to be content with placing sixth in the first round of the men's 100-meter race at the 2

ics on Saturday (3/8/2024) afternoon WIB.
    Competing in the first round of the men's 100-meter event at the 2024 Olympics, Zohri was immediately assigned to heat 1. He competed against several world-class runners, including Kishane Thomp

ualified for the Paris Olympics 2024.
    Via an announcement from the Indonesian Olympic Committee on their social platforms, it has been announced that Maryam March Maharani from judo and Lalu Muhammad Zohri from athletics have emerged as the 26th and 27th representatives from Indone

lling penalty shootout.

A video news report features the Indonesian U-23 National Team coach, Shin Tae-yong, in a press conference in Doha on Wednesday (24/4/2024), revealing that he already had th

, with a subtle combination of black.
    The National Olympic Committee of Indonesia launched the Garuda team's kit while keeping Li-Ning as the clothing provider. There aren't many ornaments on the attire of the nation's pride athletes. The three hues that becom

Subianto, namely Didit Hediprasetyo.
    Didit shared that the inspiration for the design developed came from a musical piece. "I did some research, and found the idea after hearing the song 'Berkibarlah Benderaku' (Wave My Flag). Tha

nov Rivaldi/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari.
    Meanwhile, from bow and arrow there are Arif Dwi Pangestu and Diananda Choirunisa, then Eko Yuli Irawan, Rizki Juniansyah, and Nurul Akmal from weightlifting, Rio Waida from surfing, La Memo from oar sports, Fathur Gustafian from shooting, Rifda Irfanaluthfi from

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.