아이엔제이컨설팅(주)
로그인 회원가입
자유게시판

상담센터 031-441-8840

평일 09시 - 18시
주말, 공휴일 휴무

• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Unable to Reach the Olympics After Defeat to Guinea: This is the Perfo…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Garnet
    댓글 0건 조회 20회 작성일 24-08-22 09:41

본문

efeated in two games 13-21 and 13-21.
    In the quarterfinals of badminton at the 2024 Olympics, Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto will meet the top seeds from China, Liang Weikeng/Wang Chang. Liang/Wang progressed as the top finishe

The Indonesian U-23 National Team ended up fourth in the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup. Shin Tae-yong's squad was defeated 1-2 to the Iraqi U-23 National Team in the third-place p

088900000_1469951498-Olimpiade_Sydney.jpgafter achieving one win and a defeat.
    A favorable outcome was obtained when competing against the French representatives, Lucas Corvee/Ronan Labar. Playing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, on July 29, Fajar/Rian emerged vic

n chosen as the partner to conduct this event. As the largest sports hub in Indonesia, Gelora Bung Karno is the perfect location to host the gathering scheduled for August 3-5, 2024, coinciding with the semi

Entering extra time, the fitness of Indonesian squad members began to appear unstable. It was clearly visible that decision-making began to go wrong frequently a

lham Rio Fahmi and Jeam Kelly Sroyer.
    At a glance, many people assumed Nathan Tjoe-A-On would return to being a midfielder. But what happened was that Komang was placed as Ivar Jenner's companion with Mar

to Secure Medals Indonesia is dispatching 29 athletes to contend in the 2024 Olympics. The President of the Republic of Indonesia, Joko Widodo, has stated that he is not setting

Bola.com, Jakarta - As the official broadcaster of the Paris Olympics 2024, Vidio will continue cheering for the efforts of the nation's sporting heroes contending in Paris. As part of this support, Vidio is hosting a public viewing

ltimate prospect in securing a medal.
    Fajar/Rian progressed to the quarterfinals of badminton at the 2024 Olympics with the standing of second place in Group B. The duo nicknamed Fajri only managed to collect on

This Bola Break will discuss the intense battle between Indonesia and Iraq for third place in the U-23 Asian Cup. This match is also crucial because it will be the gateway to participate in the

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Program for live broadcast of Indonesian representatives in badminton at the 2024 Olympics, Thurs. (1/8/2024). Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto and Gregoria Mariska Tunjung remain Indo

n Backs

Bagas Kaffa: 6.5
    This right-back had limited many opportunities to play in the U-23 Asian Cup. This ensured his condition remained fit for the playoff stage. Bagas showed high fighting spirit on the field. However, he had difficulties occasionally when involved in physi

yed outstandingly in the group phase.
    Jorji succeeded to sweep victories from two matches in Group G of the 2024 Olympics. She triumphantly overcame Polina Buhrova with a score of 21-10 and 21-15, and emerged victor

ng sorry for causing many people sad.
    Via his online profile, on Tuesday, Rio conveyed his conflicting emotions after being forced to conclude his effort and go back prematurely from Teahupo'o, Tahiti, in the French Polynesian Islands, the site for

Bola.com, Doha - The possibility for the Indonesian U-23 National Team to play in the 2024 Olympics in Paris is still open. The Young Garuda squad must face th

o learn from every mistake committed.
    "However the goal is constantly there, I just feel I must experience many positive and negative things. Learning a lot about my own self from each occurrence," e

orry to everyone who cheered for him.
    "On the other hand, I feel hurt and also a lack of feeling. To be frank, I can't feel any feelings, I don't know if I should be unhappy, angry, or glad," stated Rio,

particularly in the racquet sport discipline. Indonesia still has hope through the ladies' singles competitor, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, who has successfully guaranteed her spot in the final four of the female singles badminton competition at the 2024

n depleted.
    Witan Sulaeman: 7
    Acting as the team captain, Witan seemed to play tirelessly on the field. Regrettably, he committed a foul resulting in a penalty in the midst of the first half. Apart from that, Witan's acceleration coul

peed, Guinea U-23 had the upper hand.
    The penalty goal scored in the 29th minute additionally originated from a fast counterattack by the team known as Syli Nationale. When you have any queries regarding in which as well as tips on how to use football player rankings, you possibly can e mail us with our web page. Witan Sulaeman, who tried to help the defense, accidentally collided with the Guinea U-23 striker. The ref

068132100_1722492501-Chile.jpegacks.
    Marselino Ferdinan: 6.5
    The condition of this Indonesian attacking midfielder appeared below par. Before the match, he was rumored to be experiencing muscle issues. As a result, Marselino operated more in the center. He didn't frequently make bursts in the wing sector as he typically does. Nevertheless,

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.