아이엔제이컨설팅(주)
로그인 회원가입
자유게시판

상담센터 031-441-8840

평일 09시 - 18시
주말, 공휴일 휴무

• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

The 2024 Paris Olympics: Gregoria Mariska's Shouts and Spectators Who …

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Liza
    댓글 0건 조회 13회 작성일 24-08-21 04:20

본문

042843700_1718793152-20240619BL_Pengumuman_SCM_Sebagai_Pemegang_Hak_Siar_Paris_20.JPGBola.net, Jakarta - A fascinating occasion was experienced by the Indonesian shuttlecock team. Yes, Anthony Sinisuka Ginting and his colleagues trained at the Chambly Maville sports complex in France on Frida

Bola.com, Jakarta - Schedule of Indonesian contingent's matches at the Olympic Games 2024 in Paris. This prestigious sporting event will be aired by the Emtek Group, namely SCTV, M

on Saturday (3/8/2024) afternoon WIB.
    Gregoria Mariska Tunjung initially led 8-6, but was caught up to 8-9 and then reversed the situation to lead 10-9. The athlete from Wonogiri, Central Java made a few mistakes that enabled

Furthermore, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung also got a boost of motivation from spectators who couldn't watch in person. Indeed, some Indonesian supporters were compelled to support from outside the venu

lone," said Gregoria Mariska Tunjung.
    "I compete in singles, without a partner, I have a coach supporting me too, but we can't communicate, so the shouting certainly helps me more motivated and feel that I have support. Because they always cheer whether I win or

PBSI Public Relations and Media Team.
    "We trained for approximately two hours with an method focused on the forthcoming tournament. This is quite advantageous because we have more time to prepare here, so acclimatization to the co

e for the Olympics, not Labar/Corvee.
    This outcome angered Labar/Corvee. They then took legal action against BWF at CAS. Consequently, CAS ruled in favor of Labar/Corvee's claim, allowing them to participate in the Paris 2024 Olympics. In an unprecedented move in Olympic records, the number of contestants in t

Initially, Labar/Corvee were inside the qualification spots for the Olympics. However, BWF subsequently revised their error, which led to their compatriots Christo Popov/Toma Junior Popov ach

by BWF and called for responsibility.
    "This error by BWF not only directly affects the Indonesian pair, particularly Bagas Maulana/Muhammad Shohibul Fikri, but also all pairs vying in the Road to Paris 2024," stated M. Fadil Imran, Secretary General

includes an extra match," said Fadil.
    Moreover, this error in point calculation also affected another Indonesian pair, Bagas Maulana/Muhammad Sohibul Fikri. One example occurred during the 2024 Badminton Asia tournament, where Bagas/Fikri b

adium again, so it's like resetting."
    "However, that's not an excuse. In this Olympics, the timetable is like this, different the world tour. Obviously, this is a challenge that I must overcome as well

contentment with these arrangements.
    "Regarding the ambiance and vibe during this first training session, it was quite uplifting. From this morning until the afternoon session, the players exhibited excellent motivation, focus, and dedication in carrying out all the training drills. Both skill-based and fitness-related," Rionny informe

nd mixed doubles, proceeded as usual.
    The postponement of the men's doubles group allocation occurred after the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) decided that the French pair, Lucas Corvee/Ronan Labar, made it for the 2024 Olympics. This situation arose due t

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Details about the live streaming web address for Indonesia's athletes' performances at the 2024 Olympics. An extraordinary struggle was demonstrated by Indonesian badminton player, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, who progressed to the semi-finals of the l

ly I compete today and next as well."
    "Certainly the crowd, but I don't mean when Indonesia is very noisy. It's bustling but still relatively quiet. Maybe that's one thing to remember. Also, I often visualize stressful situations because they affect me. I think about what I

ngles Badminton at the 2024 Olympics.
    Performing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung beat the player from Thailand, Ratchanok Intanon in the quarter-finals in two straight sets (25-23 an

ith a victory of 25-23.

News video of Indonesia's female badminton singles player, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung, who triumphantly advanced to the semi-finals of badminton at the Paris 2024 Olympics, after ove

ever, one group will have five pairs.
    "If Fajar Alfian/Muhamad Rian Ardianto end up in that group (with five pairs), they will have to play four matches in the group phase. This is very disadvantageous be

r, she found a way to regain control.
    "I think I shouted, I attempted to release tension by shouting a few times. Truthfully, it definitely has an effect, because in this big stadium, there were shouts of 'Indonesia' definitely made me f

ckly as possible," explained Jonatan.
    "The lead-up in France is quite extended, and that's good for me and my teammates. These first few days can be spent on adaptation and condition recovery. The hope is that when we start training at the French Open Main Hall

Should you loved this short article and you wish to receive more details relating to icrc.hbu.cn assure visit our own web-site.033816600_1720533917-Olimpiade_2024_-_Profil_Atlet_Selancar_Indonesia_di_Olimpiade_Paris_2024_copy.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.