아이엔제이컨설팅(주)
로그인 회원가입
자유게시판

상담센터 031-441-8840

평일 09시 - 18시
주말, 공휴일 휴무

• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

The way Apriyani Rahayu Preserves Concentration Before the 2024 Olympi…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Ingrid Prins
    댓글 0건 조회 9회 작성일 24-08-21 02:33

본문

She admits not wanting to be overconfident, even though she is currently one of the best female climbers in the world. She considers that the quality of rock climbers from other countries needs to be watched out for. "The qualified countries have their own strengths, (I'm) striving not to be overconfident and concentrate on myself at the upcoming Olympics," she explained.

dominika-spanyol-oli_525ffc7.jpgLiputan6.com, Jakarta - Livestream link for Indonesian participants in the badminton event at the 2024 Olympics on Vidio, Tuesday (30/7/2024). Two Indonesia

Bola.com, Jakarta - Live streaming link for Indonesian delegates in the shuttlecock sport at the 2024 Olympics on Vidio, today (29/7/2024). According to the

teams will be competing on this day.
    The Indonesian female duo, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti, will play their final Group A match at the 2024 Paris Olympics in the Porte de la Chapelle Arena. Apriyani/Siti will go up against

Desak Made Rita Kusuma Dewi confirms that she has readied everything as well as possible. This includes her mental preparation for competing. "I have readied everything well. This includes taking care of my health and maximizing the remaining time to train well, as well as settling my heart and mind," she revealed.

The preparation of Apriyani/Fadia ahead of the Paris 2024 Olympics can be considered to be less than optimal. Apriyani has been troubled by numerous injuries, stoppi

t Group C match of the 2024 Olympics.
    Entering this match, the pair familiarly known as Fajri are determined to attain the status of group winners. At present, they hold the top spot with one point, th

Bola.net, Jakarta - Indonesia's women's doubles player, Apriyani Rahayu, continues to hone her readiness for competing in the 2024 Olympics in Paris. In addition to continuously enhancing the tactical aspects with her teammate in doubles Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti, she is

Rankireddy/Chirag Shetty (India)

Bola.com supporters can view the matches of Indonesian representatives in the 2024 Olympics badminton event on SCTV, and through live streaming on Vidio. Here's the l

For Desak Rita, an Olympic gold victory is better than breaking her own record. "For sure, I want to have the Indonesian national anthem played at the Paris Olympics. The record can come later, the priority is winning a gold medal for Indonesia, God willing," she explained.

Meanwhile, the President of KONI Bali, I Gusti Ngurah Oka Darmawan, who was questioned separately, said he was proud in the achievements of Desak Rita and Rio Waida. At the very least, athletes from Bali can still make a real contribution to Indonesian sports and qualify for the Olympics.

n This ban, which has sparked a broader debate on the expression of religion and culture, has triggered global conversation and introspection as athletes from various countries prepare to compete, representing their value

rvee, in the second match of Group C.
    Fajar/Rian have actually competed in their first match, versus the German representatives, Mark Lamsfuss/Marvin Seidel. Participating on Saturday (27/7/2024), If you cherished this article and you simply would like to acquire more info concerning football rivalries abroad nicely visit the website. the pair known

He is confident that Desak Rita and Rio Waida can secure medals for Indonesia at the 2024 Paris Olympics. "This is something to be proud of because there are two Bali competitors representing Indonesia at the Olympics," he said.

n/Thinaah Muralitharan from Malaysia.
    For Apriyani/Siti, this game doesn't determine their outcome. Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti are certain to be knocked out and miss out on qualifying for the 2024 Olympics quarterfin

with reporters, Saturday (29/6/2024).
    "I only check my phone if there's something urgent, for example, if there's a message from my parents. I've also limited communication with friends," added the gold medal

ut her prospects with Fadia in Paris.
    "The readiness is fortunately good. The trainer also provides encouragement to keep interacting well, strengthening my and Fadia's resolve and thoughts. There are numerous new lessons that Fadia and I have gained during the Olympic preparation. We reflect on the last six months where we didn

072286500_1713321770-Elkan.jpgFurthermore, another Indonesian pair that will compete in the badminton sport today is Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto. The global seventh-ranked men's doubles pair will also face the host country's representatives, Ronan Labar

take advantage of," Lalu Zohri explained.
    "In my view, I'm sure that if there was a slightly longer break to rest, my time could have been 10.0 seconds or 10.1 seconds. Personally, I feel I was on fire. I don't rue anything, essentially this serves as motivation for me, hopefully in future championships I c

062050800_1721255730-Walkot_Paris_Berenang_di_Sungai_Seine-AFP__6_.jpgte de la Chapelle Arena at 15:10 WIB.
    In this match, Rinov/Pitha have to obtain a triumph if they want to progress to the quarterfinals of the Olympic Games 2024. At present, they are positioned third in Group A with one023945600_1706037517-apri-siti-01.JPG

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.